Read our Lake County, IL Blogs

Wednesday, April 1, 2009
Gospel Rocks by Jayne Nordstrom
I went to see the College of Lake County's Gospel Choir concert on March 29. What an inspiring experience! I was impressed with the stamina of the choir and their director, Dr, Clency. The Gospel Mass was absolutely beautiful and the other pieces either had me in tears or on my feet clapping and swaying right along. The soloists were amazing and had such a range of talent. I was thrilled to see such a diversity among the participants.

The Gospel Choir will be performing again with all of the College of Lake County's choirs on Sunday, April 19. I like to support our local performances as they are close by, no parking fee and the admission is very low and sometimes there is no admission at all. CLC and Gospel rocks!

For information on future concerts at the College of Lake County, visit http://www.jlcenter.clcillinois.edu.

[+/-] click to show/hide this post

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home