Read our Lake County, IL Blogs

Tuesday, September 9, 2008
Back to School Shopping at Gurnee Mills
Before going back to school, my friends and I decided to go back to school shopping at Gurnee Mills. I prefer going to Gurnee Mills over some other places because they have such good deals. They also have such a wide variety of stores, so no matter who you are shopping with there are stores for everyone.

I love the new BCBG outlet store. They have such cute clothes and they are all at outlet prices. Another one of my favorites is the Abercrombie and Fitch Outlet. You can re-vamp your wardrobe for such a low price when shopping there.

When I go to Gurnee Mills with my dad and brother we always stop in Bass Pro Shops. Usually I don't like my dad's choice of where to shop, but I love going into Bass Pro Shops. There is so much to look at. While my dad looks through all of the fishing and hunting gear, I walk around and look at the huge fish tank and walk on the bridge over their indoor pond. It is so big inside and they have pretty much anything you would need for the great outdoors.

We usually either eat in one of the two food courts, or we have a long lunch at Ruby Tuesday. The food court is nice because if everyone has a tast for something different, there are a bunch of restaurants to choose from. Also, since they have two food courts you never have to walk too far to find something to eat.

If you go with kids its always fun to go to Rinkside Sports. Even if you are not with kids, my friends and I love to go there. We can eat, play games, and ice-skate all in the same place.

There are a ton of places to park, so no matter where you park there are great stores throughout the whole mall. It is easy to spend your whole day there.

[+/-] click to show/hide this post

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home