Read our Lake County, IL Blogs

Wednesday, December 14, 2011
Shopping Experience at Westfield Hawthorn
This year I decided to do some holiday shopping at Westfield Hawthorn in Vernon Hills. This is one of the busiest times of the year for the mall and I found it every bit enjoyable. I like seeing the mall all decorated for the holidays and everyone in the holiday spirit. They have over 150 retailers including several new stores that my wife will like to check out. Teavanna is perfect for the tea lover in your family and offers nearly every kind of tea imaginable. Bare Escentuals offers complimentary makeovers everyday and is the perfect store all women. Akira is new store to mall and is a fun and trendy woman's boutique from Chicago. Charming Charlie is new to mall and opened in October, and features accessories for all your outfits. Guys, if you are looking for something for your wife or girlfriend, I am told that you can not go wrong with a Coach purse.

Check out the video of my shopping experience at Westfield Hawthorn.
- Anthony


[+/-] click to show/hide this post

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home