Read our Lake County, IL Blogs

Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Christmas Shopping at Gurnee Mills by: Christine F.
This year, like every year I did most of my Christmas shopping at Gurnee Mills. It is the perfect place to get your shopping done for everyone. There are stores that even your strangest relative would want a gift from.
Most of Gurnee Mills’ stores are outlets, which is perfect when you are looking for deals. The best is when the outlets even have sales, which most of them do. I went shopping there on Black Friday, and I do have to say that it was not even necessary. Most of the stores in the mall have the same if not better deals all month long.

This year I felt like Gurnee Mills was definitely ready for the holiday rush. All of the stores that I went to had plenty of people working the registers and enough people there to help you find what you need. That is so helpful, you can go into the store that what you want and move on to the next store without any hassle.Aside from Christmas shopping, another great deal time is the week after. All of the stores have their spring stuff out, so all of their winter clothes are so cheap! Gurnee Mill’s keeps adding stores to keep up with what their customers want, and I know for me, they are definitely making their customers happy! Keep the shopping coming!

[+/-] click to show/hide this post

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bookmarked this. Sometimes non-standard due to you for sharing. Definitely benefit my time.

January 8, 2010 at 6:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home